Sunday, September 25, 2011

Doctor Who: Closing Time

If you have not watched this episode, do not read any further. There are spoilers galore.

First Thoughts:
I loved this episode!! It went back to the old way that DW episodes were without losing the whole overlying plot of the season. Also I was happy to see Craig again! :D

Likes: 
-The Doctor talking to Alphie was the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. I mean, everything Matt Smith does is cute, but this was ultra-cute.
-"Look, I get a name tag incase I forget who I am- which I do often." xD
-Has anyone else noticed that a theme that keeps showing up this season is father-son relationships? I like that...I think it always makes for a good story line.
-How the lady thought that Craig and the Doctor were together and the Doctor was totally oblivious to it was HILARIOUS!
-The little bit with Amy and Rory in the mall almost made me cry. *sniff*
-When Craig gave him the cowboy had I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
-As you know, I don't like River. However I did like the end. Obviously we already knew that she is the impossible astronaut. But just seeing her put into the suit was just like conformation. Her floating in the water with the creepy song from Night Terrors in the background was like a perfect cliff hanger.

Dislikes:
I only have like...two dislikes. The cybermen for one. I HATE the cybermen. Always have always will. Although I'd rather see cybermen than dalekks.
The other dislike was the fact that the Silence are back. Actually that was more of a...I like it but I don't like it. They're freaky.

Others:
Well...I CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!!
This episode gets an 8/10~



1 comment:

No cursing, no bullying, and no trolling~ Please and thank you.