Sunday, August 29, 2010

Didn't Make the Cut

It all happens to everyone, even the greatest of actors.
You didn't make the cut. You failed the audition. You weren't right for the part.
The acting experiance or your theater career is not complete until you have not made an audition.

Recently, It was decided that I would not be auditioning for the upcoming play at the Lynden Theater, due to overlapping schedules with my brothers' scout stuff. I am pretty upset about that, because I didn't even get a chance to audition.

If you don't make the audition, don't beat yourself up about it. It doesn't mean you are a failure and you should never act again, it only means that you weren't right for the part.

So, that was my post for the day. Exciting right? Just my way of telling you that I will not be acting in any play/musical until the spring. *upset*

~Qui-Gon
Luke's face makes me laugh. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

No cursing, no bullying, and no trolling~ Please and thank you.