Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahoska Tano in the TV series Star Wars the Clone Wars, has decided to step up and design Star Wars clothes and accessories made specifically for fangirls! Her new clothing line is called Her Universe, and is available now online!
The website is http://www.heruniverse.com/.
This is the current list of items that are being sold now, their current price, and my opinion of them......
- Star Wars Burnout-$30. I personally think this shirt is a great female makeover of the Star Wars logo. I want it for Christmas. :) My good friend Luke Skywalker has this shirt, and it is super soft!!!
- Plo Koon and Ahsoka-$35. This shirt was designed by Clone Wars director Dave Filoni, and it is a cute shirt. I would probably get it if it had Anakin instead of Plo Koon. It is a neckline, so you might have to put a tee underneath it.
- Padmé Nouveau-$30. Ahhhh!!!!! My favorite shirt, and the one that I own! :) It is a beautiful crimson, and it has a large picture of Padmé on it, and she's surrounded by her family, friends, and other meaningful Star Wars icons (such as the Millennium Falcon and the Lars homestead).
- Luke Skywalker-$30. A humengous picture of Luke Skywalker from Empire is plastered over this shirt, which you can get in white or gray. I want the white version, though this is probably the last thing on my list.
- Daddy's Little Girl-$35. This purple shirt was designed by Katie Cook. It showcases Leia and Vader. It's a cute idea, but it goes against my belief about the whole personage of Anakin and Vader and their respective roles in the lives of the twins.
- Ahsoka Chibi-$30. This is such a cute shirt, perfect for the Padawans! On the front it says, "I am a Jedi Knight." On the back, "Or soon will be." Sadly, I don't look good in the colors of the shirt. I'm trying to convince my little sister to get this one.
- Empire Strikes Back Thermal Hoodie-$40. It has a big picture of Vader and shiny stars on the front of it. It helps commerate the 30th anniversary of Empire, which was in May.
- Empire Strikes Back Long Sleeve-$40. Pretty much the hoodie, but less warm.
- "I Know"-$35. Designed by Cat Staggs. It has Han kissing Leia before he gets frozen in carbonite, and it features swirls and the words, "I Know". Meaningful words if you've seen the movie. :) I want this shirt. It matches my romantic, girly style.
- Star Wars Hoodie-$50. It has a small verison of Vader on the front, and Star Wars on the back with manga drawings inside the letters. I would probably get this if it wasn't manga, and if the words, "May the Force be with you" were not placed where they are on the hoodie.
- Rebel Alliance Necklace-$30. You can get this lovely necklace in either black or red. It has the symbol of the Rebel Alliance (!!!!!) on one side, and the other side says, "May The Force Be With You....Always". I want it in black. I will admit that I thought it was a little big.
Don't forget to check out Qui-Gon's post below!