Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Things Drama Has Taught Me #1

I'm going to start a series of posts about what drama has taught me and how it has helped me through the 4 years I've been involved with it.

Number One:
My biology course is placing a lot of emphasis on memorization of many things that are going to be of no use to my future life as an actress and mother. Some friends and I were discussing why we had to memorize the classification system of Kingdom Monera, and how pointless it is going to be to know the different classes and orders of a microscopic world that we can't even pronounce!
My years of being an actress have strengthened my memory, which will make it easier for this class and my other high school classes. I must also say "Thank You" to God, for giving me my strong memorization skills that I was apparently born with. I've never had to struggle with learning how to memorize things. I just do it.

My advice for all of you: Start memorizing things young! It's never useless to learn how to use your memory, whether it be for school, Bible memorization, or library books that are due.

Till next time!

~Padmé Skywalker

P.S. Isn't the picture of the day awesome?!!??!?! Go JEDI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No cursing, no bullying, and no trolling~ Please and thank you.