Thursday, August 19, 2010

Qui-Gon Introduction

Hello all!
My name is Qui-Gon Jinn (I won't be giving you my real name at this point, sorry!)
I am 14 years old starting highschool next week, although technically I am homeschooled. And just to let you know, I am a girl.
My ultimate passion is acting, and I also happen to be obsessed with Star Wars.
This blog is meant to do two things. Provide information about Star Wars that you probably won't use later on in your life, but might want to know. And provide tips on acting for all you other aspiring actors out there.
I might occasionally be putting up a monoluge that I recorded, and Padme might do the same.
Padme is the ultimate Star Wars geek, and she knows EVERYTHING there is to know about it. She'll be giving you your Star Wars updates and pictures most of the time.

Anyway, follow us, it'll be worth it!

And excuse the shortness of this post, I'm in a little bit of a hurry but wanted to get something up!

~Qui-Gon

No comments:

Post a Comment

No cursing, no bullying, and no trolling~ Please and thank you.