Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun Music Quiz

I'm like obsessed with these things. LOL! Here's just a small sampling of what I have on my mp3.......

Put your iPod or mp3 on shuffle. Answer the questions by putting the song  name and the artist's name.

Are you male or female? 'You Are Everything' by Matthew West
What do people feel when they are around you? 'Open Heavens' by BarlowGirl
Describe your current relationship. 'You Are Good' by Point of Grace
Where would you like to be right now? 'A New Hope and End Credits' ~Revenge of the Sith
How do you feel about love? 'New Song We Sing' by Meredith Andrews
What's your life like? 'Lando's Palace' ~The Empire Strikes Back
What would you wish for if you only had one wish? 'Come Alive' by BarlowGirl
Say something wise. 'Someday Soon' by Francesca Battistelli
If someone says,"Is this okay?" You say...'The Droid Invasion (The Apperance of Darth Maul)' ~The Phantom Menace
How would you describe yourself? 'The Pit of Carkoon/Sail Barge Assualt' ~Return of the Jedi
How do you feel about today? 'Watto's Deal/Kids at Play' ~The Phantom Menace
What's your life's purpose? 'Luke's Nocturnal Visitor' ~The Empire Strikes Back
What is your motto? 'The Arrival at Tatooine/The Flag Parade' ~The Phantom Menace
What do your friends think of you? 'Luke and Leia' ~Return of the Jedi
What do you think of your parents? 'Just Wanna Be With You' ~High School Musical 3
What do you think of very often? 'Stay With Me' by BarlowGirl
What is 2+2? 'Miracle of the Moment' by Steven Curtis Chapman
What do you think of your best friend? 'True Love' by Rebecca St. James
What is your life story? 'Before the Throne of Grace' by Point of Grace
What do you want to be when you grow up? 'You're the One' by somebody.....
What will you dance to at your wedding? 'Give Us Clean Hands' by Kutless
What will they play at your funeral? 'The Meadow Picnic' ~Attack of the Clones (Now, that's just not fair.)
What is your hobby/interest? 'Lift Up Your Head' by Meredith Andrews
What is your biggest fear? 'The Battle of Yavin' ~A New Hope
What is your biggest secret? 'Sing Me a Love Song' by BarlowGirl
What do you think of your friends? 'Anakin's Dark Deeds' ~Revenge of the Sith

I'll be attempting to put up the post about Obi and Padmé today, but that may not happen since I won't be home this afternoon.

~Padmé Amidala Skywalker

5 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!! I mean, you have all the Star Wars stuff on your iPod, don't you? I can't blame you. It's pretty awesome. ;DD



    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah......I have all of the music from all six movies. Except for two. I took off the two from Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi 'cause I can't stand those songs.

    ~Padmé

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh!! I really wish I had the music from all 6 movies! I have I think 4 songs that I have listened to so much that they are almost always stuck in my head. Where did you get the songs? iTunes? CD? If so which CD so I can ask for it for my birthday!! Thanks,
    MTFBWY,
    Jedi~Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 6 CDs. Each movie has their own soundtrack, and some have more songs than others. The OT, for example, has so many little songs that they need two CDs to hold so many.
    My all time favorite is Across the Stars from Attack of the Clones (Anakin and Padmé's love theme). I probably listen to it at least once a day. I want it to be my wedding song. I have all my timing for my bridesmaids and myself......Okay, I could talk about Across the Stars all day, but I'll save you from listening to me. ;)

    ~Padmé

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Ok! I really want the cd's now. I'll talk to my parents. I only have four songs and they are the basic ones. (title theme, imperial march, luke and leia, and the throne room/end title) My best friend is in love with SW because of me and AOTC is her favorite movie. Unfortunately I haven't even seen the whole thing. Now I want to hear the music! I'd love my wedding gown to look like Padme's Naboo lake dress. It's soooo beautiful. It's definitely my favorite of her dresses. (closely followed by the parade dress!)
    Thanks Padme' I love your and Qui-Gon's blog,
    MTFBWY,
    Jedi~Chick

    ReplyDelete

No cursing, no bullying, and no trolling~ Please and thank you.